Bird shooting in bad circumstances!

A while ago I wrote a post about bird shooting with the X-Pro1 and the 50-230mm from Fuji.
A combination many would call too slow.
The X-Pro1, although a very beautiful camera with a fantastic output is certainly not a " Max Verstappen"*.
The 50-230 is by far not the most fastest Fuji lens. So, let's be fair, not the best combination for fast animals like flying birds.
Someone said to me that I didn't play completely fair because I took a picture of a sitting bird and on a very sunny day.
Completely true.
The bird was sitting still and the weather was beautiful.
But, okay, I went back and it was a windy, rainy, cloudy and cold day. The same kind of bird was sitting there, it might be the same bird, but I'm not sure.
The weather, as mentioned, was far from the first time. Than the bird decided to fly and I took this shot with the not so ideal combination on this far from ideal bird shooting day,
And this is the outcome.

So end good all good?
Oh, no!
I catched a cold and I was sniffing for days with a bad cough . . .
Maybe to start saving for the Fuji X-H1 with the 100-400 isn't a bad idea . . . .
Or save the money for a trip into the tropics . . .

 * Max Verstappen is a Dutch formule 1 driver, and a really fast one.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.