Fair again

although time was short, business, appointments, and so many other things in life we have or think we have to do, I went back to the fair. 
Not completely true. 
There was a diner appointment quite near the fair. In fact, we could see and hear the fair while eating and talking.
So after dinner I took a short walk, yes it was a dinner corpulent with, for me, to much but tasteful food. So that walk serves more than just visiting the fair.
I think the fair is a wonderful place to take photographs and I hope you find that too or at least like the photo's a bit . . .



 Fishing fun


 A man's best friend


 Buying your first tickets


 Integration


 Jump


 Men's talk


 Phone is killing time


 Waiting 


 Soccer


 Some have all the fun, some have all the waiting


Waving goodbye?





Some gear talk

All these photos were taken with an X-Pro1 and the 35mm 1.4. 
The camera and lens I mostly carry in my bag together with the things I need for, in this case, the appointment. 
So you can imagine that size is important to me. 
If space is small I change the 35mm for the 27mm. A really great small lens, but the missing aperture ring, sometimes drives me crazy, a little exaggerated . . .
Maybe I spend a post on my gear, but let me warn you, dear readers, I'm not such a gear fan. 
There once was a photographer who said:" Camera's are these terrible things we need to take photographs". 
I like that guy's opinion and his opinion about gear. 
His name? 
Ed van dear Elsken, one of my one of my heroes when it comes to photography. You might want to Google him . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.