Live is a story you can travel

There’s a lady sitting next to me. I notice some writing on her green bag she was carrying. 
Was it because I was in a strange place, travelling and maybe therefore more curious and less shy? 
Don’t know but before knowing I said :”Hope you don’t mind but I would like to read your bag”. 
She looks surprised, not a wonder with such a strange question. To break the tension I quickly pointed at the printed writing on her bag, that said “Live is a story you can travel”. 
“Could be” she replied. 
“There must be more important things in live, don’t you think?”, I replied.
“Water” she said, that’s the most important thing in life, water”. 
Surprised by her answer my mind turned in to full speed. Of course, water must be the beginning of all that lives. 
When I made her part of my smart thoughts she looked at me with a compassionate look and a gently starting smile. “Oh, no” she said; " I’m a swim champion and training for the Olympic Games in 2020. Therefore for me it’s water. But like everything this may changes and for someone else it maybe something else”.
She  got up and walked towards the departure hall, looked around and made a swimming motion with her arms. 
I wished her success by raising both my thumbs.
At the Olympic Games from 2020 

Ranomi Kromowidjojo won the . . . .  
(Will be updated after The Olympic Games in 2020)







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.