Visiting Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur, or not . . . . .?

Being in Kuala Lumpur I couldn’t resist and visit the Twin Towers. Won’t bother you with hight, building time, because all of that you find easy on the internet. But you may believe me, it’s high ! But it seems not tall enough, so now they are building a taller building and it’s blue. But that one is not ready yet.

view from the hotelroom
You see the Twin Towers almost anywhere in the centrum, in real or reflected in another building. And the sun, it’s 35 degrees Celsius, makes them shine in daytime, lights take care of that at night.
another view from the hotelroom
After visiting such a building I always feel a little unsatisfied. Sure the views are impressive but that’s what you expected. But not going up leaves me with a kind of “ who knows what I have missed” feeling. And not to forget all the people that, when you're home,  keep asking "Have you seen the  Twin Towers and visited them?" And when saying no, they tell me  " You should have, it's great!".
a view from the building

Where I get these thoughts? I wrote this near midnight on the Singapore airport with a long trip ahead! So if this sounds like nonsense I think i’m excused . . . .
Am I famous or is it the view they're after?
Oh, yeah, it must be me . . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.