For all the girls I . . . Image heavy!

Carnaval in Maastricht is different, it's about showing how beautiful, remarkable, colourful your outfit is. Maybe it's just me but I noticed that many girls take the change to look even more beautiful. You want to be a princess, you will be a princess. You want to be a movie star, an animal, angel, witch, palm reader, giraffe, you will be. Only for three days, but you will be and many people will see you at your utmost. So why not take that change and enjoy, others and yourself . . . .















And what if you want to be a girl, but you aren't? No problem!
 Yes, but what if I'm a beautiful princess and I want to find my "beautiful" prince?

Yeah, but what when you ain't human and want to be a girl?
Possible, definitely possible!
Yes, Carnaval is like magic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.