Bird photography with a 50mm!

I've taken my first steps in bird photography a little while ago. Really would like to have a tele to take bird pictures and other animals of course too. But I would only use it for animal shooting and the costs will be, for now, too much to justify the amount of money. I know that I really like to take pictures of our daily life and that a 50 mm is already a long lens for me and probably one of my most used. So when I saw this birdy I had the 50mm on my camera and the 24 in my bag. Quickly took a shot and then it flies away . . .
My first bird shot in the wild with a 50mm!

But that's not all. This one I took in Maastricht, a beautiful city in the south of the Netherlands. And I took it with a wide angle . . . .
 One more
Yes, I know, a little bit of cuddling . . .

and of course, a doggy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.