Troubles on the way . . .

Seems like a nice day. An appointment in my favourite Dutch city, Maastricht with lots of time to take pictures left. Weather conditions fine, clouds in the sky, I like that.

So I decided to take the Sony A7R mark 2 with the Viltrox 85mm 1.8 AF. Just test the settings, still not completely sure with this camera, totally different from my X-Pro1, I took this shot from a passing train. 

But from then on, everything went wrong. Changing in appointments, trouble with trains, even more troubles with trains,at the end of the day I was tired and happy to be home.
And only one picture taken . . . .

So why not go over the top with this one? I'm using Exposure X4.5 since a few weeks and like it more and more. (Not getting paid for this, they even don't know I'm writing this, as far as I know).
Explore Exposure, that's what it's going to be.

I made several versions of this shot and it was fun to play with this software. 


and it's black and white again . . . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

Gifts, gifts.

After the renovation