Caminito del Rey or the end of my shoes.

They have been everywhere were I have been. Asia, South America Europe. They've been neglected for a while and now they will lead me through El Caminito del Rey. Anyway that was the plan. And so far, most things we planned, well you know if you've been here before, just didn't mostly work out as planned.

I have no recent pictures of my shoes from before walking el Caminito. But after about one fourth of the walking distance they look like this.
Luckily they stayed that way till home, our Spanish home, of course. But believe me my feet were feeling not in a super state. But who cares and after a good rest 
and a few of these in the warm sun I was back in good shape again.
El Caminito del Rey? Nice, but take good shoes, you are not allowed to walk there on slippers but I would like to have had a pair of them with me. By the way, you are also not allowed to use a walking stick, tripod and it's wise to get your tickets from the internet as by the time we were there there was a waiting time of fourteen days.
Pictures of the El Caminito del Rey you will see next time.
Of course we have given the shoes a decent farewell as they are in the garbage can right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.