Moving again!

Yes. We’re on the move again.  No, not thousands of kilometres as last time, but about 500 meters. Not much changes in environment but what y difference in house. This one is bigger, newer and we have our own pool. Do we need it? No if you ask me but if you ask my better half you would understand why we’re here.
We will stay here, not necessarily in this house, until we go back to the Netherlands. But first we would like to see and celebrate the Carnival and Semana Santa.
But let us not make to much plans. There’s still lot to see here and we might come back this year.  Oh no, again making plans!
So for now is getting ready for the moving and in the meantime trying to cure my back.


Yes, the bad weather wasn’t ideal for my back. I need a walking stick, but I’m walking again! Like a classic Englishman with, of course a matching car and a hat. Yes, the hat is mine, the car, euh, working on it.


Only joking about the car, for now we still like our BMW. Not typical British but boring good German.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.