Shopping in COVID-19 days.

We've decided to go a bit more often shopping. It's only allowed to go with one person, so no one more is allowed, also not on the backseat. We thought, and many others, that this was oké, but it seems we were all wrong. 
So there were not many people on the street and the only cars I saw  were all heading to the supermarket or the drugstore.  
 And in all there is just one person.
Shopping is no problem, there is enough to find in the shop. You have to wait till they let you in, then wash your hands, wear the plastic gloves they give you and a piece of paper with some soap on it to clean the basket.
 Water bottles are needed here because the supplied water is not very tasteful.
I still can't park the car next to the house. During the rainfalls, and we had lots of them, the road became even more muddy and got some really big holes. So my shoes are full of mud. I had to put an extra pair in the car, so one set for the muddy road and one set for shopping. I never thought I would need a pair of shoes especially for shopping.

Keep healthy and optimistic!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.