Oh, I was so wrong !




So why not, I thought with the terraces open, go out for a drink and some food. Took the car and up to the city. No terraces open, they didn’t even bother to put chairs there. Really didn’t understand. 

Called my favourite restaurant for a quick diner and heard  “ OPEN? Oh no, that’s against the law”.  I could get some food but just as a takeaway.

Takeaway? I want to sit in the sun with something to drink and eat, no takeaway. If I want a Mac whatever I would go to a whatever drive in.
But I was all wrong. The area in which we live is still in phase 0, no phase 1, so no food and drink in the sun. Maybe tomorrow or the day after that I might join the takeaway.  

But for now I have to cope with this situation and disappointment. So went to the supermarket and bought me a pizza and some really good wine . . .
Don’t complain, silly old man, you have your own terrace and sun.


Stay healthy and optimistic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.