The new one is a three.

 As you may know, my camera, a Sony A7R2, did not survive a fall. So looking for another. Some searching and looking on the internet and not come to a choice. Because we were going back to the low country in a few months, the choice was postponed.

Arrived in the low country and looked at the cameras present there. 




My X-Pro1 was a bit dusty but after charging the battery everything worked like a charm. The choice seemed made. But yes, it is an old animal and you never know, so there had to be another one. Not that I intend to tumble off the rocks again, but better safe then sorry. There was the possibility of another X-Pro1 but that would made two oldies. 


So, a long story short, i bought an X-Pro3 at an interesting price. Why no Sony? 

Sony makes great cameras and I still have an A7  but the fun in using a Fuji is just greater, for me that is. And I like the fun that is in taking pictures, maybe even more than taking pictures .   .   . 


So when we go back to the sunny country I think I’ll go with my Fuji’s the 1 and the 3. 


Stay healthy and optimistic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.