Back to Nature




As you will probabibly know and have noticed there is a burning topic in the news and that the climate. More about the worries about it and maybe even more specific about nature and what we have done, doing and going to do with it. So to find out more I thought why not search for nature in our neighborhood. 




Not much of a nature photographer, it was never the highlight of my interest but time and photographers change, I maybe one of them.




And I must confess that I like taking photos in nature more and more. Still making lots of mistakes, still not have enough patience to compose a bit more, looking for the best light, but so far so good. Anyway that's my opinion. Your miles may vary.


And because autumn is coming in there are  mushrooms in the pictures.


Stay healthy and optimistic, there is still so much to see.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.