Appointment in Amsterdam and some time left . . .

An important appointment, in Amsterdam. Luckily some time left, visit the Rijksmuseum just for  the pictures of Ed van der Elsken bought and given by Jan de Bont. Of course seen the Rembrandts, Rubens and luckily a Cees van Dongen, one of my favourite painters and Ed van der Elsken is one of my favourite photographers. So, what a lucky day . . . .
On my way to the museum I took my camera out my bag
and this is what I saw . . . .


 although he thought and thought, he lost the game.

 Taken at the Albert Cuyp Market

 It was very crowdy.

 Those houses, the sign Keukenhof, for me that's typical Dutch.
 Frida Kahlo, a great painter
 The, very famous, Nachtwacht painted by Rembrandt
 The most strange Dutch music instruments I have ever seen
 Chess game seems to be very popular in Amsterdam.
 A very popular place in Amsterdam

 Enjoying the beauty of nature.
 The Dam, also very famous.

 The painting is made by Cees van Dongen, a genius in my opinion.

A lucky live is not for everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.