The cormorants are back.

 

I’m not really a fanatic bird watcher but these birds have something special. Don’t ask me what, don’t know if I want to know, but I like them. So on the first COVID-19 walk of this year I suddenly noticed the birds. Maybe they were there all the time and I just didn’t pay attention, or they weren’t there all that time. 
But who cares, they’re back making my day a bit brighter. 

But then it started raining and it keeps raining for days and some fog too. 

But luckily and suddenly a bit of sun. So instead of my Sony A7R2 with the Viltrox 85mm, I grab my old, rusty but still trusty,  X-Pro1 with my only and therefore biggest tele, the 50-250mm and, yes, or better, no cormorants. All gone. Maybe left because of the weather. Can’t blame them. But when going home they were back. 
So I took some shots, back home and just got in before the raining starts again. And again another COVID lock down day killed. 


Stay healthy and optimistic, the world needs it.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Carnaval is over

After the renovation

Gifts, gifts.